Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ooweeooo you look just like Bunny Holly...

Outfit playlist:
Weezer- Buddy Holly
Lily Allen- The Fear & Not Fair

Happy Easter! Or Happy Sunday if you don't observe. Now, I'm only been on SL long enough to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and now Easter, but I LOVE holidays here. Besides the freebies and specials, I love being about to dress like a freaked-out weirdo and have it no tarnish my reputation as a humorless, taciturn resident. Cough.

I feel like I look like Lily Allen, but as a bunny-humanoid. Somehow, it works for me...



Twins, if dad was Bugs Bunny.

Skin: Cupcake Freebie skins in the egg hunt! They have this very odd/somehow cute skin in all shades. Cupcake makes my fave skins (the ones I use most are freebies I've won at the store.) They manage to be cute, pretty, whimsical, unique but very wearable- I'm a bigger fan of that than the hyper-realistic ones (that are PRICEY!) Nothing wrong with them, I just don't think I have the swagger to pull them off. Not pull off in the Clive Barker sense... I'm gonna stop here.
Bracelets and earrings: On special for easter ($1L and $5L) at DooDads, which is full of cute accessories and leggings. If you dig ponies, you will dig DooDads.
Hair: Take a right turn outta DooDads in Starlust and you fill find a shack full of ace freebies and dollarbies. There you will find this AMAZING "Stepford Easter Hair" by SMOTD (tried to find a link to main store with no luck.)
I've always been a fan of The Stepford Wives, both the novel and film (which are very different from each other) I ADORE this hair, but it really doesn'tremind me of them- still too unique for that freaky town. Still it's $1L and amazing. Got this sweet TV backpack in the same shack!

*I* killed the radio star! Stuffed him into this box...

Stockings: Stitch by Stitch Weekend $50L special. You get three amazing, unique stockings- amazing buy. SbS is my favorite store/designer on SL- her works reminds me a bit of Betsey Johnson with more detail and not so very American. :)
Shirt: Tyranny D. - Another great $50L find at the amazing Spring Bazaar "Simply Spring" in the "Dandy" shade. I adore Tyranny's clothes ever since I saw her on Fabulous Fashion- her stuff is just *pricey* (but not overpriced, not by a long shot) so this is a great opportunity if you're a dimestore diamond like me. They come in green, blue, yellow, purple and pink shades. $50L
Shoes: Sneaker Wedges HOC Industries with adjustable colors, these sneaks are a steal! $30L
Glasses, necklace and Pacman tattoo: FreezePoop (oh lord, that name reminds me of the most disturbing thing I have ever heard on Loveline... or anywhere else, for that matter.) Anyway, they are FREE! The eggs are so easy to find! Gogogogo! Free tv antennae for your noggin, run, don't walk!!
Tutu: Please don't hate me- I have no idea. If you do, please contact me and I will credit the designer. It was given to me by someone in the first few days I joined, and it has no label. I love it, though. :)
Poses: [E.B.] Prims & Poses und Both are FREE poses for Easter, so get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment