Friday, April 30, 2010

Fish & Claw 50L



Sweater: *Fishy Strawberry* Early Morning Cardigan - Amparo Blue (with and without shirt underneath, both shown here.) $50L
Hair: Clawtooth The Seas Met - Blinding & AutumnMix (both colors are included, flower is not) $50L
Skin: Plastik Lionheart in Skittles. I am addicted to these skins! Thanks to the ZP hunt, I feel in love with the zombie skin, and the awesome FLF skin from last week. When I went in check out what else was there- yep, fell in love. I'm telling you, hunts and special sales *really* work on addicts like me!
Chair: Shag Inspiration chair (FREE in Zombie Popcorn hunt)
Panting: Orange Peel - Gogh Pester Someone Else (FREE in Zombie Popcorn hunt)
Necklace: Deco Springtime Necklace (the watch part has moving parts, it's wonderful)

No comments:

Post a Comment