Tuesday, April 6, 2010

That's the problem with SL... all the damn vampires...

Outfit playlist:
Nouvelle Vauge: Bela Lugosi's Dead

I feel sexy. This was compounded by putting on the absolutely lovely Kunglers group gift. I just discovered this store and I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

Such a hot secretary she automatically makes typing motions when she sits!

Having "perfect" vision in 1st life makes wearing glasses in SL a little dream come true for me. I think it's less pretentious then wearing glass lenses in public, right? Anyway, I've always found glasses very sexy, and I hope some fine gentleman DOES make passes on me.


At the amazing Squeebee's Mystery Science Theater. See how popular I am?? Sniff. Big ups to DJ extraordinare Hell Jung for introducing me to it! We'll always have Men in Tights.

Then I threw on the fabulous blouse I bought at Kunglers and featured above, Hillany Blouse in Berry over the skirt and had a frilly new look. The blouse comes in 4 other colors (including a patterned one) and the collar is detachable if you aren't into that much frill.

Shoes: Tesla Vinyl Vixens heels in Black. These are my staple black heels. The bottoms are red, which went with the outfit really well. If you read any fashion magazine, they always say you can splurge on one great pair on black stilettos, and every girl needs a great little black dress. These ladies sure live glam!
Stockings: x Xaida x Stockings Base. I also got these in "Base Dark". The most high quality stockings I've yet worn in SL, and guess what? THEY ARE $1L EACH! Sorry, got a little excited there... The other lovely stockings are still a thrifty $50L each.
Glasses: Artilleri, Nora glasses in Black. I have a fatpack of these and they're my favorites, so you'll see them a lot.
Earrings: Darling, aren't they? WhoNose PearlnLace earrings.
Bracelets: [SB] Trinket bracelets, gift from the Accessory Fair.
Hair: Both from Magika. First is Gala from the red pack; the long style is Minisan in Chestnut. Both from the recent 50% off sale which... I kinda went crazy at. Seriously, high-quality hair, interesting styles for $99L a color pack, which includes 6 shades, and $249 for a fatpack? I'M ONLY HUMAN! I mean... I'M ONLY AN SL AVATAR!! It was supposed to end yesterday but it's still going on! Woot!

Off-topic... what is with all the vampires hanging out at Magika? Seriously, every time I went there it was crawling with vamps, asking me to join their guild and just standing around *not even trying on hair.* Magika is a big empty space with walls with hair, that's it. Not even couches. Oh, and put me down on the "creeped out by child avatars 'talking cute kid'" list. Seriously. Don't give the kid heavy makeup and cleavage, because you are ruining the innocence of everyone everywhere in everything.

I know I know, I sound like Grandpa in Lost Boys...
(spoilers if you haven't seen it. Why haven't you seen it??)


R.I.P. Corey Haim. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment