Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The New, Hot Look for Spring!

I decided to completely overhaul my look, make it a little sexier and add some KA POW! to it...


Blondes have more fun, amirite? I thought I looked a bit like a cross between Laura Dern and Gumby... a SEXY cross, that is.

Some of you might be scoffing, turning your expensive, fancy skin & shaped noses at my ensemble. I know you fashion hipsters, in your hats and your glasses well-made duds from Pig. To you I say, "a picture says a thousand words"....


Oops! I mean...

Oooooh yeeeah...

Ah ha! Da ladies know what they like- follow my blog and you'll be tackled in clubs in no time flat!

However- whether or not you follow my exquisite taste, in the end it's all about being around ace people and who you are inside. You and your buds can look like a group of rogue freaks escaped from a gender-confused freak show while dancing in a swank joint like The Vault, but if you're having fun...


... even in horrifying manshapes and blang blang shoes... you will rock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment